Starbucks celebrates 3rd anniversary with Manila and Cebu new cards!
In celebration of its 3rd year, Starbucks releases three new cards and tumblers designs inspired by each city’s journey from past to present.
The new Philippine edition items evoke a sense of pride about the rich history of the city.
Inspired by “Summer Night in Manila”, the card design focuses on the popular jeepney travelling the busy city at night. (*Available in Metro Manila stores only starting August 8.)
|Manila Starbucks Card and Tumbler|
|Cebu Starbucks Card|
|Cebu Starbucks Card and Tumbler|
Cebu Starbucks Card
The card and tumbler highlights the Marcelo Fernan Bridge and Mactan-Mandaue Bridge as if viewed from the hilltops of Cebu that are decked with the Sinulog flower.Cebu-Starbucks-Card-and-Tumbler
(*Available in Cebu stores only starting August 8. Available for an initial consumable load amount of ₱300.)
In addition, Starbucks is also releasing the SPECIAL EDITION SIREN STARBUCKS CARD
The Siren is at the heart of Starbucks as we evolve without ever losing sight of our heritage. The card will be available in all stores starting August 8 for an initial consumable load amount of ₱300.Special-Edition-Siren-Starbucks-Card_2
Purchase limit of two (2) activated cards are allowed per customer per day.
As an added treat Starbucks customers who reload their My Starbucks Rewards can earn 3 complimentary stars!
1. From July 26 to August 1, customers who reload their My Starbucks Rewards (MSR) account through www.starbucks.ph/card with at least ₱1,000 will earn three (3) complimentary Beverage Stars.
2. The complimentary beverage stars will be automatically credited to their My Starbucks Rewards account after the successful reload transaction.starbucks reload online.
3. Interested customers who do not have an MSR account may register through starbucks.ph/card anytime during the promo period to avail of the promo.
4. Maximum value of ₱10,000 may be stored on any Starbucks Card or account at any given time.
5. Online reloading may be done using a Visa or MasterCard Credit or Debit Card.
6. Visit www.starbucks.ph for details.
7. This promotion applies to both new and existing Starbucks Cards.
8. This promotion is only valid for all Starbucks Cards issued in the Philippines.
Per DTI-FTEB SPD Permit # 5956, Series of 2016.