Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Althea PH celebrates one year with new Korean beauty products and skincare!


I discovered Korean skincare and beauty products through a friend way back 2012. When I ran out of my MAC Fix Studio, and wanted to try something new. Through a friend's recommendation,  I bought my first Korean face powder foundation Skinfood Red Ginseng at Skin Food SM North. I heard a lot about the benefit of Ginseng and its promise of brightening skin. I bought 2 compacts and finished them within 1 year and a half. When I came back to buy another compact, Skinfood ran out of stock and eventually stopped distributing it after following it up for a year.  My dilemma was how and where to purchase online,  it was never cheap to buy Korean products online then.





Fast forward to 2015, I received an email from Althea Korea asking if I would like to try out their Korean Beauty Products and I said yes right away. I purchased some beauty facial masks, Missha Time Revolution and underarm cleansing pads. The transaction was fast and package was adorable with its pink box. I was happy with my purchases. I blogged it here http://lemongreenteaph.blogspot.com/2016/02/the-top-5-k-beauty-products-to-watch.html

Last July 2016, Althea Korea celebrate their first year anniversary with lots of freebies and a contest that would let you win amazing prizes such as Macbook Air, Ipad Air 2, iPhone 6S, Galaxy S6 Edge, Canon EOS M10 Selfie Camera, Althea credits and beauty hampers from Althea!




I received my Althea birthday box together with my favorite Korean beauty skincare Laneige water sleeping mask, Nine Point hand and nail cream and Big Marker Witch's Pouch Skinny Brush Big Marker! The shade I got is Big Black.

It comes with a free Innisfree cleansing sachet. I instagrammed it here https://www.instagram.com/p/BIU6byBAWa6/?taken-by=jlougar


These are my Korean skincare loot from Althea PH 1st year anniversary last July.  It consists of the following;

Big Marker Witch's Pouch Skinny Brush Big Marker




I love how thinly it lines,  perfect for my peeper! I will use this as soon as my gel liner runs out.


Laneige water sleeping mask


I heard good reviews from this Korean line Laneige. This is my first time to use Laneige Water Sleeping Mask.

Upon applying at night the mask  gives the skin a lively, well-rested appearance the next morning because of its Sleep-tox purifying effect. Will use this soon and write a review after.


Nine Point hand and nail cream



This came just in time, when I had blisters all over my fingers due to some strong detergent powder I used two months ago. It has natural calming ingredients like Shea Butter to stop the itchiness. I love how it smells, and smooths out the blisters from my fingers. I have been using this since July so far so good I have seen improvement from both hands and will repurchase again from Althea Korea PH online before it runs out.


For all your hard-to-find Korean Beauty and Skincare products please visit Althea website here
https://ph.althea.kr/ and facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/altheaphilippines/





No comments:

Post a Comment

TREALVA: Eco-Centric Living at Midlands West - Weaving Breathable Spaces in Harmony with Nature

Residential property developers are acknowledging the need to integrate eco-centric living in their masterplan, a concept that is emerging a...