Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Jing Monis Salon at B Hotel Timog QC




I began coloring my virgin hair, a copper brown 8 years ago. It lasted for 8 months and I get tired and have been changing colors since then.  I experimented on light or mahinhin colors  from ash brown, to subtle brown highlights to burgundy in between keratin treatment. During those times, I wasnt that brave to go pink, red, blue or green or any loud colors. I was afraid it will not do justice with my age and skin color.

Until last year. I decided to go red 2 years ago during a salon event. It was a drastic decision on my part but it was the start of something new and I loved it.   I had it retouched last year April 2016  with red ombre.


I told myself that I have to change color before the year ends or first week of January 2017.  My blogger friend Erica Yu B of Stuckwith3.com referred me to Ms. Chelle Campos also a lifestyle blogger for a Jing Monis Salon event. I said yes right away and texted that I wanted to have a base color to give way to a blue ombre.  She said I would have to request for it to my assigned stylist on the event day.

My Before Hair


I was assigned at Jing Monis Salon in B Hotel, Timog, QC at 2pm. My stylist/colorist Marquee Alon suggested for a red purple balayage ombre instead.  He advised against going blue, because that would take a lot of bleaching hours, and if not proper taken care of, my hair would turn green after 2 to 3 months. Upon hearing that I said yes right away for a red/purple balayage.   He set his video cam on timelapse for the  pre coloring and post coloring application.


 He got rid of the split ends after shampoo. He cut 2 inches off my hair.



                    He uses Swarzkopf in deep berry red and purple readying for the layered balayage.






Here's the finish product and I loved it. I wanted to keep the soft curls, though. Ah, Im still thinking about it


If you would love to color your hair as red as mine. Please visit Jing Monis Salon at B Hotel and look for my stylist/colorist Mr. Marquee Alon and ask for a balayage ombre style.



After the coloring and blow drying, The Jing Monis Salon staff gave me Asida set of shampoo and conditioner, Schwarzkopf Color Freeze  and Macadamia Natural Oil for my color treated hair. Im still using them and it keeps the ombre part red which is slowly fading to pink.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Under a Piaya Moon" and "Last Shift" Triumph at First-Ever Puregold CinePanalo Awards Night

“ Under a Piaya Moon” and “Last Shift” bagged the coveted Pinakapanalong Pelikula awards in the full-length and short film categories respe...