MAKE MOM FEEL LIKE A QUEEN WITH THESE DISHES FROM KING SUE
Mom deserves a break from cooking. Gather the whole family to cook up a secret plan called “Mission Mother’s Day”. To make mom feel like a queen, you need the help of a king. KING SUE suggests these recipes that are fast and easy, and are perfect for moms of all ages.
• 4 slices King Sue Sweet Ham
• 6-8 piece King Sue Bacon, cooked
• 2 cups dry pancake mix
• 2 eggs
• 1 cup milk
Cooking Time:10 Minutes
* Mix together pancake mix, eggs and milk. Whisk until most lumps are dissolved
* Heat non-stick pan using a medium/high heat.
* Brush the pan with little butter.
* Place bacon slices and ham on skillet and then top with pan cake mix until covered.
* Cook until top is bubbly and edges start to dry. Flip and continue cooking until other side is golden brown (about 45 seconds-1 minute).
CREAMY CHORIZO TAPENADE WITH PANDESAL CHIPS
• 1 pkg. King Sue Chorizo Bilbao, chopped (70 grams)
• 1 pkg. Cram Cheese
• ½ cup Mayonnaisse
• 1 tbsp. Minced Onion
• 1 tbsp. Chopped Chives
• 2 tbsp. Parmesan Cheese
Cooking Time:7 Minutes
* Prepare all ingredients in individual containers
* In a bowl, mix together cream cheese and mayonnaise very well
* Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix. Well.
* Tip: You can also use a food processor in doing this. Just dump everything in the food processor pulse.
• Olive oil
• 3 cloves garlic
• 1 pc white onion
• 250g King Sue Chicken Tocino
• 1 tbsp Korean bean paste
• 2 tbsp oyster sauce
• ½ small carrots julienne
• 1 green bell pepper sliced thinly
• 3 cups cooked rice
• 1 cup pechay baguio
• 4 cups bean sprouts
• Sesame oil and sesame seeds
• Salt and pepper
Cooking Time: 25 Minutes
* Saute in olive oil the garlic, onions and King Sue Chicken tocino.
* Add the bean paste and oyster sauce and a dash of sesame oil and add the carrots and bell pepper.
* Add have of the vegetables.
* Add in the cooked rice and combine well.
* Toss in the rest of the vegetables and stop with sesame seeds
BACON WRAPPED CHICKEN BREAST FILLET
• 250gms King Sue Sliced Bacon, strips
• 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
• 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
• 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
Cooking Time: 70 Minutes
* In a skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked but not crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain; keep warm. Flatten chicken to 1/4-in. thickness.
* Sprinkle chicken breasts with seasoned salt. In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, chilies and garlic.
* Spread half of the mixture on each chicken breast.
* Roll up chicken and wrap with two bacon strips; secure with toothpicks.
* Place chicken in a greased shallow 4-1/2 cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F for 45 minutes. Cover and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken juices run clear.
* Discard toothpicks before serving.
GLAZED HAM STEAK
• 1 kilo King Sue Sweet Ham, cut into 2 inch slices
• 1 can crushed pineapple
• 2 Tbsp. brown sugar / muscovado sugar
• 1 Tbsp. butter
• 3 Tbsp. honey
• Shallow baking pan
• 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
• Heavy skillet
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
* Open the can of crushed pineapple and pour the contents into a sauce pan.
* Add the brown sugar, butter and honey to the pan, and stir to combine.
* Turn the stove on medium and heat the glaze until hot.
* Take it off the burner and let it cool for about five minutes.
* Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
* Line a shallow baking pan with aluminum foil, and place the ham steaks in the baking pan.
* Pour the pineapple glaze over the steaks. Spread the glaze completely over the steaks.
* Cover the pan with a sheet of aluminum foil and put it in the oven.
* Cook the glazed ham steaks 18 to 20 minutes.
* Take off the aluminum foil covering the ham steaks and let them stand for five minutes
* Serve while warm.
King Sue has these easy and impressive recipes using their quality hams, bacons, chorizos, German Franks, sausages, and other premium products. Plan now and surprise a showstopper meal for your one and only supermom!